what is this pain?

laura109

Reaction score
Im 4.5 weeks.

last night i woke up with a pressury crampy pain above pubic bone and down sides of the bladder. After going for a wee it was still there. I laid down and moved my legs and after ten mins it had gone.

but it panicked me and i dont know whether it could be a sign of mc.

ive not had it so far since and that was five hours ago.

it was alot lower than menstrual cramps it felt completly different

I get that when I need to go for a wee and for a short time after. I just put it down to pressure on the bladder xx

Thanks it was a one off but it hurt. I hope its nothing xx

I get pains like that everytime i need a wee, BM or have gas. Freaked me out as to how painful it is, but i've kind of got used to it now. I have IBS and had my first flair up yesterday since being pregnant- now that was painful and very scary, the cramps were horrific and the pain very intense, made me realise that maybe the other cramping and pains are maybe not so bad after all lol

Oh bless you. Must he horrible.

i did not majorly need a wee but maybee i laid funny or it may have been gas lol. It was around the bladder area but if it was a water infection id experience more discomfort.

although if i cant cope with that im guessing labour will traumatise me lol xx

I get pains like that everytime i need a wee, BM or have gas. Freaked me out as to how painful it is, but i've kind of got used to it now. I have IBS and had my first flair up yesterday since being pregnant- now that was painful and very scary, the cramps were horrific and the pain very intense, made me realise that maybe the other cramping and pains are maybe not so bad after all lol

I feel your pain lol. My trapped wind and now constipation are agony, sorry tmi lol. Just been and bought lots of fruit and making homemade veg soup to see if that helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->