What is your favorite brand?

Reaction score
Hello
we are not trying right now. Just got caught up in the moment one night and had a oops. He usually pulls out most of the time So I guess NTNP for now.
I'm having a few symptoms of pregnancy was wondering what pregnancy test do you recommend? I have sore breast nausea and peeing more.

TIA

Edit:4/17 had some ewcm this morning with red specks might be period coming

Last edited:
I remember I used clearblue tests. Its been years now since then was looking at reviews and they don't seem to be very good anymore. Guess it don't really matter what brand I try was just curious what you ladies like.

We have talked about trying for another just not sure its the right time with covid going on.

I always used first response and I like the wondfo ones aswell x

Thank you I still have to get a couple tests. I will let you know how it goes. I think my period is coming on Sunday. So I have time to get tests.

Agreed I’m a wondfo girl cuz I’m a poas addict but first response when I really wanna know lol

I will check them out Might just wait and see if I'm late or not

Do you buy yours of Amazon or buy from the store?

I get mine from Poundland (im in the UK). Ive ordered in bulk on Amazon before though.

Wondfo, First Response and Answer (same company as First Response I think but cheaper). I usually buy mine from Amazon. I do like to see the words though so I would usually buy a Clearblue digital too

Thank you all for your help if I go out this weekend to a store might pick one up. Otherwise just wait.

If you have the patience to wait, I say wait. Lol don’t break the seal :rofl:

Just echoing I buy my wondfo through Amazon but I like to buy my frer at Walmart or target. They’re a lot more expensive at cvs. But I prefer to buy them in person because I’m impatient but they also usually have a manufacturer coupon on them in store.

Ok so I ordered some wondfo. Wow are they cheap when they come i should be late by then and I will test. Feeling a bit nervous

Well I will either have period or be late i should say lol at least ill have a few tests if I ever need to use them again

Exactly honestly I’m on bcp rn but I keep a stash of wondfo handy because they are so cheap lol. I know that you said you aren’t officially trying, so I hope whatever the outcome is the one you’re hoping for. Definitely update us

I'm not sure how I really feel about it. I always wanted another child just never thought it would happen of corse I could be over thinking all this and its in my head

I ordered a box of first response will be here on Monday. Feeling very anxious about taking a test. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->