• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What jewelery do I wear?? Help!!

blondebabe

Reaction score
I don't know what to wear.... This is more of a difficult decision than my wedding dress.... The pic is similar to mine except the V in the middle with gold/silver embroidery on the bodice....when ever I go out (if ever lol) I wear silver/ white gold drop earrings and sparkly necklace....help!!! :flow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 17
I would go with something simple and delicate, anything to blingy would be too much.

I agree with Lozzy. You need something simple and understated

Thank you ladies I was so tempted with blingy!!!

Are u two getting jewelery that matches?

Xxx

My jewellery didn't match. I wore my grandmothers necklace, some new Dower & Hall earrings, and borrowed my bridesmaids bracelet on the morning :lol:

Haven't thought that far ahead. I'm tempted to wear earrings and necklace that OH got me for my 21st as my something old and something blue.

This is my dress and I'm wearing bling..Im wearing a diamond necklace with matching earrings. I don't normally wear much jewelry but figured Id make an exception for my wedding lol

Attachments

• my wedding dress.jpg
    my wedding dress.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm not wearing matching, I'm wearing the pandora that my OH bought and I'm going to have some new weddingy tunnels made. Probs no necklace xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->