What jewellery and hair accessory should I wear with this dress?

porkypig

Reaction score
It's a close family relatives wedding in the summer and just wanted some advice/ideas on what jewellery and hair accessory I should wear. I've already decided on gold shoes as the lace has gold in it although I haven't bought shoes yet so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Xx

A pic if dress will make it easier x

Sorry here it is x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 53
Thank you. Does anyone know how to rotate this image? Xx

Phwoaaaar! Wit woo!

I'm no use but that's a lovely dress and you look amazing! xxx

It's gorgeous! And I wish I had your figure!!! I'd keep accessories simple, maybe just some simple earrings / maybe a bracelet - I don't think you need lots as the dress is so gorgeous it should take centre stage if you know what I mean. Maybe a simple slide in your hair?

Do you think it's ok to have no neck lace but perhaps nice earrings and a cuff? Xx

Do you think it's ok to have no neck lace but perhaps nice earrings and a cuff? Xx

I would have thought so - you would have to try it and see if it looks like it needs something. I guess it depends how you have your hair as well - if it's down then that will draw the eye as well. If you did wear a necklace i would probably want to keep it simple and on a chain higher than the dress so there's a definite gap between the pendant and the top of the dress if that makes sense!! :flower:

No necklace as it would distract from a stunning dress. A simple non blibgy cuff and earrings. Hair wise nothing in your hair, maybe have it straight and swept to one side? Absolutely stunning dress and I would kill for your figure I really would.

No necklace as it would distract from a stunning dress. A simple non blibgy cuff and earrings. Hair wise nothing in your hair, maybe have it straight and swept to one side? Absolutely stunning dress and I would kill for your figure I really would.

This is exactly the hair style I'm going to have. I have very long hair ( do t know if you can tell by the pic) i was going to have it a bit up but swept to the side and a bit wavy perhaps xx

Yeah that sounds lovely let the dress do the talking as it's so vibrant and gorgeous

Good and enjoy yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->