What Nappies?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm interested in what nappies you use & prefer if you have tried others in the past!

Feedback on what didn't work for you.

Feedback on quality of nappies including leakage & how comfortable you think they are.

:D

The poll has muliple choices for those who may use cloth & disposable or more than one brand!

I use Pampers or Tesco own. They both worked well on Olivia and likewise this time with Finlay they seem to be quite reliable.

I did try cloth but it didn't work for us

I use Huggies, Olivia is fine with them no leaks like I read about, I used pampers on her once, but gone back to huggies, not for any particular reason. Suppose my own personal preference but she was fine in them both

We used to use pampers for Chris's daughter before she was potty trained

We use Pampers baby dry.. never had a problem. Don't like Huggies.

We use Pampers for our DS, i've got a pack of huggies to try on the new baby, but i think they feel quite hard compared to the pampers!

We use Baby Beehinds with Baby Beehinds and Totsbots wraps and have just recently switched to Tescos on for night time.

We found that disposables were better for Tom over night as he was getting a rash that was impossible to clear up and even with the big boosters in the washables were leaking at the tummy. Since both of mine now sleep on their tummies it was getting to be a bit of a nightmare with vests, babygrows and sheets to wash every day.

I've tried Sainsburys own, Asda's own, Pampers and Huggies and so far the Tescos were the best at keeping them dry over night. I can't say that I really notice a great difference between branded and supermarket nappies unless you go for the value brands which seem a bit crispier to me and have tape that is more like sticky tape than velcro (if that makes sense!).

The Baby Beehinds are great during the day. No complaints there at all and we find either wrap works just as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->