What nappy do YOU use at night time?

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well I know questions like this are asked a lot- but Im asking again :blush:

I am using reusables throughout the day now, but I still havent used any at night, even though I have two hemp night time nappies :wacko:

I havent used my Ellas House one since it leaked- but I have washed it 6 times since then lol so im hoping it will now be at maximum usage with no leaks! I was going to do what Twigs suggested- and use a BG Flip over the top...

Either a TB stretchie or a WNNN with a weenotions wrap or a Motherease Airflow wrap. The WNNN are definitely our most favouritest although they do give him an absolutely ginormous butt for bedtime! :haha:

Pop ins. I just started and they seem great for night

Huggles by minki nappies with flece or wool over the top.

Stretchies or WNNN with a Flip wrap or a WN wrap! Both work really well...

I use a BB with both inserts + a tinytush insert and it works amazing :)

I use a BG usually stuffed with 2 inserts though as dyl sleeps for about 10 hours and is a heavy wetter

Issy bear with both inserts. I only have two and they take all day to dry so im washing pretty often!

Tots Bots Stretchie or Holdens Landing Bedbug with a Motherease wrap over the top. I'm in the process of knitting some longies so I can try wool & ditch the PUL overnight.

i used to use bamboozle stretchies with disana wool pants, but now that A refuses to stay still longer than 3 seconds and my husband is out of the country (i need the extra set of hands at the moment !!) i've started using a weehugger or blueberry coverall wrap with a couple of flip inserts

I use WNNNs with a wool soaker :)

I use a flip with organic insert and a fleece liner to prevent nappy rash. Lasts up to 14 hours if needed and she is a heavy wetter (I have to boost stay dry inserts as they only last 1-2 hours max otherwise).

i need some nappy nippas so i can use my prefolds overnight just got some free night boosters lol

we prefer bamboo pop ins for night time or bbos :)

Bg with both inserts lasts good 12 hours

WNNN or HLBB with wool longies/shorties.

wnnn, hlbb or bamboozles with wool longies for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->