What on earth?

Stephytiggs

Reaction score
Have woken up this morning aching all over. Particularly the backs of my thighs I feel like Ive run a half marathon!!! I feel so lacking in energy too. The last day or too my boobs's have been getting sharp pains and my bump has doubled. Is this related or is it maybe how Ive slept? I'm going to get a pregnancy pillow on Saturday just in case. I honestly feel like Ive been hit by a bus.

Oh so sorry hun i hope you feel better soon!! I've had to change my pillow because my neck and shoulder have been so stiff and hurting so bad!! Then whenever i give my cat a bath and bend over like that for a good few minutes with i get the pain in the back of my thighs for a couple days.. Have you done anything new you haven't done in a while??

How many weeks are you? I feel kind of like this too.

Bump is popping like crazy past couple weeks. And my right side of my rib cage is killing me, I went out and got new bras and that has helped. Also my legs are so sore. I think it may be from sleeping with pillow between them, but I can't sleep on my side without the pillow so I've just been touching it out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->