What routine do you follow at the gym?

C

Ceejay123

I've recently been going to the gym every day - And plan to for a while :)

I have a personal trainer session next week to tell me what I should be doing - I just wondered what you guys do as a routine?

Today I spent 15 minutes on a rowing machine... did 20 minutes worth of weight machines and then went in the pool for 20 minutes. My goal is just to tone up - I've already lost 30lbs.x

i'm usually doing the gym 4 times a week with various cardio exercises. i do monday tuesday thursday friday. it's nice to have a break in the middle of the week

Keep up the good work you're doing really good. We set up our own kind of home gym thing. My workouts vary. It depends how much time and energy I have. Today I ran on a treadmill on full speed for 10 minutes. Then did 15 minutes on a rowing machine. 15 minutes lifting weights, then 10 minutes on a punch bag. Then I skipped for a couple of minute. That wore me out. Usually i would just lift weights for a few minutes and run on the treadmill if I didn't have much time. Boxing is a once a week thing for me as it takes a few minutes to wrap my hands and pull on the gloves. Once or twice a week I go to the pool. And this doesn't relate to the gym but I walk our dogs a few times a week even for just 20 minutes, and I ride my horse most evenings or mornings before work, horse riding is actually good exercise. I think the personal trainer sounds like a good idea

I really dislike cardio and so just use the heavy free weights, radiant cable machine and the leg press as well as one yoga and pilates class a week. I've lost about 45 lbs since my little boy was born and, more importantly, seen some great improvements in my body fat %.

EDIT: BTW I do the weights 3x a week.

I posted this a little while ago, and I'm my second week. Lost 2lbs and my stomach is looking flatter!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...tness/1116397-3-days-week-4-week-program.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->