What routine/feeding times does your newly turned 1 year old have?

charlie07

Reaction score
Hi all

Just trying to find out if I am giving Gabbi enough food, too much, etc.

Does your 1 year old still have milk? I know cow's milk is good now and Gabbi loves it, but how much to give and when?

At what times in the day does your LO eat?

I'm lucky, at the moment, as Gabbi will pretty much eat anything.

Any info would be great, thanks

Hiya
At the mo, Poppy has a big breastfeed in the morning (about 6am), breakfast at about half 8 which is Weetabix or porridge, toast, fruit and water.

Lunch is a sandwich and fruit with water at about half 12 and dinner is at about half 4 and is usually meat or fish with veg, fruit and a yoghurt, with water.

Little breastfeed last thing at night before bed.

In between meals she might have a Babybel, breadsticks, rice cakes or raisins if she seems hungry. Hope that helps. Am sure you're doing fine!

Hiya hun...since my Lo turned 1 he has had two 7oz bottles of milk...one first thing in the morning and one before bedtime.

He has breakfast between 7am-8am...lunch between 12pm-1pm and dinner between 4pm and 5pm xx

Thanks for that. Gabbi is on only 180 ml at both which is just over 6 oz. Now I think she make take more in the morning, but at night, she doesn't always take it.

She has breakfast at 8 - 9 but bottle earlier, lunch between 12 and 1 and dinner anywhere from 5 - 6.

Thanks again

Sounds fine to me. I know they say that at the age of one they should have at least 20oz of milk...however this includes dairy products and milk that you include in cereal etc xx

20oz a day!!!!!! Blimey. She does have cereal but doesn't take much, mainly porridge as all the cereals over here are yucky chocolate ones!!

What other food can you put milk in on a daily basis? She doesn't always have cheeses sauce! Just trying to think how to up her milk intake. She does have natural yogurt on a daily basis, but not loads.

i know it seems alot doesn't it...because my LO has 14oz milk altogether with one bottle am and one pm...during the day he usally has a yogurt...what about a cheese sandwich?
Even cheese grated over pasta?! its all dairy?...

In a previous post i mentioned how i say some different flavoured milk cartons for sale, they come in different flavours...choc, strawberry, vanilla etc...they are for toddlers...maybe you could look around the shops?

Sometimes i think that the HV's can put the frightners in you! Iv met so many mums who gave their children as much milk as they would take and they are healthy...if you are concerned hun maybe you could see your hv?! xx

Amelia is 14mnths and this is her schedule at the moment:

7am - 1.5 weetabix mixed with water and formula (she doesn't like milk)
9am - 7oz bottle of formula
11:45am-12noon - sandwich, fruit, baby crisps, yoghurt etc
2pm - 7oz bottle of formula
5pm - dinner, whatever we have if she can or a baby jar, sometimes omelette etc, then fruit, yoghurt, puree, finger snacks etc (a combination of some lol not all of it)
7pm - 9oz bottle of formula then bed.

Dunno if its a lot of not, she is getting pretty fussy lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->