What stupid people

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...NGULFED-huge-wave-walk-Cornish-sea-front.html

Stupid stupid people

Why would u put your children at risk like that

Makes me so angry :dohh:

I hope social services give them a call

They are SO lucky. Why oh why would you endanger a child's life like that when you know how bad the weather is! There's warnings everywhere, even our sea front hasn't escaped the bad weather!

I really despair at people's common sense sometimes x

Yes, warnings all over the place. The stupidness of some people never fails to amaze me

That is ridiculous! I've been there many times on calm days and to be honest, I'm not sure I would take lo out on the wall EVER! Ridiculous, foolish people. I guess we should just be thankful that those poor children are ok.

This could so easily have been a tragedy, they are very lucky

I swear some people are just born stupid.

It's common sense. Why would anyone do that?!

Those pictures gave me chills. Why would ANYONE do that!?

It's like when u see photos of people on frozen lakes.....

There is no such thing as common sense anymore

Saw this on facebook earlier its disgusting. Why would u put u kids at risk like that. I live enar blackpool and i wouldnt take my kids by sea i wont even walk down the promenade

It's crazy. A young man lost his life on new years down here so how they thought it was a good idea to be anywhere near the sea... :nope:. The tides are so high at the moment, it's scary.

I can't understand with all the weather warnings in place why thy thought it was a good idea, and then when they got there and saw waves why they carried on!

We saw this on the news last night, hubs and I couldn't believe how stupid those two "adults" are!!!

It so easily could have ended in tragically, stupid, stupid people :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->