What supplements are you taking

Lyra

NTNP #1
Reaction score
As we're not REALLY ttc but it might just happen, how are you preparing?!

I'm taking so many pills I should rattle, here's my list and what I take it for!

Folic Acid - 400mg
Centrum Multivit - used to take Sanatogen conception, but too expensive so just take separate folic acid now!
Starflower Oil - 1000mg - helps maintain hormonal balance, and gives me great skin!
Royal Jelly - 500mg - to erm, help make NTNP a bit more exciting for me! Also has skin and hair benefits!
Omega 3 & 6 - Came with Sanatogen Conception and are meant to help in early preg in brain development

I am missing part of my digestive system and so need to take 2 multivits a day to stay healthy anyway, and my surgeon told me at the time that it takes the human body 6 weeks to build sufficient stocks of various vitamins. So to me I reckon it's never too early to start taking all the things you want your baby to get enough of!

I started taking Prenatal vitamins in the beginning of February and I'm trying to eat healthier...

I take a High potency time release vitamin from Whole Foods. I used to take the centrum brand but kept hearing that they were a waste of money from nutritionists. I also heard that taking a time release helps your body to absorb the whole vitamin. I heard your body only takes about 10% of a regular vitamin and the rest is waste. I trust whole foods so I started their brand. It has 400 mcg of folic acid, but not enough iron for me I discovered so I'm probably going to switch to another type. I was considering starting Prenatals but think I'll have to hide them from DH whose always looking for signs. lol.

6 weeks huh? I'm horrible with remembering. I had stopped taking them all together until we started NTNP.

I take a prenatal and vitamin D3, also fish oil capsules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->