What supplements can I take to boost my chances of pregnancy?

Kwee

Reaction score
I originally was going to try FertiAid for Women but I keep hearing that it's not really for people with regular cycles and I have a spot on 26 day cycle and I really don't wanna mess it up. It's not a risk I really wanna take. Is there anything else that can boost fertility without changing my cycle?

I've heard of cassava root being good. B6, Ovaboost, FertileCM, FertileAid, there are teas. Preseed is a lube that acts like cm to help the spermies swim faster. Lots of options!

Try b complex.... If u desire more 50mg of b6. They come in 100 mg tablets cut in half. I started b complex this month I have a regular 29 day cycle... With o usually on CD 18 leaving me with a bit 11 day lp. I take b complex everyday..... It moved o day to cd14 with so far a 12 day lp I'm extremely regular too so im cautious especially with my cycle. I figured if it doesn't work this month I will add in the b6 too alongside b complex if that still don't work I'll add in vitex and continue with those three. They all lengthen your lp and help maintain progesterone. Also I have read most women taking vitex get a bfp within 6 months. You have to allow time to regulate. I am going g at it slowly adding in supplements so I don't over power my system.... Also low dose aspirin aka baby aspirin helps soften the lining of our urlterus just a little to aid implantation and make it a little easier.... I also use preseed which I like a lot.

I just started the baby aspirin, b complex and pressed. Can't say much about the aspirin and b complex but my fiance and I love the pressed. It makes things go so much smoother! Plus, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

I have been researching tonight like crazy and it's now 2 in the morning :laugh2: I have been reading so many success stories with Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen! A lot of women have gotten their BFP's after taking it. I found this website, it's a family owned bee farm here in the United States, everything they sell is 100% organic from their farm. Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen help with stronger ovulation and better egg quality, it also helps men with sperm production and such. There is a 3 in one pill that me and DH are going to start taking starting next cycle, all that is in this pill is Bee Pollen, freeze dried royal jelly and something called Bee Propolis. It's an all natural supplement, nothing synthetic at all. I can't wait to try this stuff, there are just so many amazing reviews not to try it.

https://www.durhamsbeefarm.com/i/7/durhams-queens-delight.htm

I have been researching tonight like crazy and it's now 2 in the morning :laugh2: I have been reading so many success stories with Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen! A lot of women have gotten their BFP's after taking it. I found this website, it's a family owned bee farm here in the United States, everything they sell is 100% organic from their farm. Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen help with stronger ovulation and better egg quality, it also helps men with sperm production and such. There is a 3 in one pill that me and DH are going to start taking starting next cycle, all that is in this pill is Bee Pollen, freeze dried royal jelly and something called Bee Propolis. It's an all natural supplement, nothing synthetic at all. I can't wait to try this stuff, there are just so many amazing reviews not to try it.

https://www.durhamsbeefarm.com/i/7/durhams-queens-delight.htm

I have the same worries my cycles used to be 28 for 5 yrs now they range 28-30 which isnt bad so i do not want to risk ruining that. I do take vitamjn D, b12, and folic acid. Dh is going to start sperm booster by fairhaven he hasnt had SA bit we figured it can only help and has awesome reviews! Im also going to try temping + pre seed for the first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->