What symptoms are you currently experiencing?

lcmorla

Reaction score
The past month has been the worst.

I've been having extreme nausea, extreme exhaustion, food aversions, lack of appetite, back pain, and indigestion. This pregnancy is really kicking my butt, I can't wait until this trimester is over! 12 more daysss!!!!!

I have been having strong symptoms since week 5 on. Loads of nausea, most awful pain in boobs and sensitivity in nipples. Insomnia yet I am so dead tired all the time. Leg cramps and uterine wall cramping. THANKFULLY, since 9 weeks 1 day....(hoping I don't jinx myself) I have been doing very well with the nausea! I only feel nauseous on an empty stomach now rather than persisting all day long.

The symptoms will alleviate and come and go. One thing that has remained true is my sore boobs...seriously...ouch! Hope you see some relief in the near future!!!

Morning sickness, big/sore boobies, constipation, bloating, low back pain (just this last week), round ligament pain (again, just this last week), headaches, major fatigue. This time around is kicking my butt! :wacko:

If it's anything like my first two, I'll feel way better in a few weeks. I can't wait for that, let me tell you!

Sore boobies, and sharp paying going from my butt into my leg. I'm going to cut my leg off here soon. And rls at night, big time rls.

Right now I'm experiencing dizziness upon standing, food aversions and cravings, very thirsty. My nausea went away about 2 weeks ago and was completely gone last week. But it feels like it is coming back as I approach week 12!

My nausea came back at week 12 worse than ever. I'm actually having a terrible time with my digestive system in general. I feel like it is gone in a total state of failure. I throw everything up, but if I can keep something down, I then either get terrible indigestion and it just sits in my stomach, or I get super bad stomach cramps. It is brutal. I wasn't like this with DD.

At the moment, mainly just food aversion

Right now at 11-12 weeks a lot of mild crampy feelings. Mostly when laying down. Also, some random bouts of nausea and aversions to meat which don't last long. Also some mild headaches and tiredness. Overall not too bad :)

nausea, cramps(every so often), insomnia, moodiness, and heartburn

Nausea, bloating/crampy, exhaustion (which really just started yesterday). 13 weeks today, this stuff should be getting better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->