what the hell is up with me im so ill :-((

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
so i have had a head ache that comes on at least 3-4 times a day or more every day wothout fail for the past 2-3 weeks
i have had a terrible tummy ache that comes and goes all through the day for the past few days
i feel terribly sick everytime i eat something been like this a day or 2
got out of bed this morning i have the wrst back ache in the worl ever and im just so out of energy feel really run dow
im constipated have been for the past few days only been once in 6 days (sorry if tmi)
im really ratty all the time
i keep crying at everything

arrrgh its driving me mad i doubt its owt to do with period pain or anything as have never ever in 10 year suffered with period pain :-/

help plz i cnt go to docs cos they wont register me till my driving liscence gets back a sthey need photo id to move me from old to new docs and my old docs is miles away teks like an hour on bus to get there and as you can imagine how i feel dnt wana travel all that way :cry::cry::cry::cry:

that's stupid that your doctors need photo ID! have they said why they need it?

Do you not have a walk in center? Or ring nhs direct they will be able to get you a appointment with sone one

they wont say the receptionist is rather unhelpfull too she doesnt have any idea how i register my baby for local health visitor care :-/

we just moved hear so ill be looking into it and perhaps letting the surgery know how unhelpful their receptionist is

i spoke to my mum and she said she felt exactly the same last week and was a virus so if im nt better in a day or so ill go walk in centre which is 2 bloody hours bus journey away :-//

There is some right random bugs going round.
I have felt sick since Saturday really badly when your stomach churns but not been sick till this morning. now i feel headachey and shaky and feel like im going to have the runs (Tmi sorry)
your docs sound crap xx

i know terrible isnt it OH said he will drive me tommorow if im no better i dnt wana go though just for him to say i have a bug as it will be the drop in i have to go to and cnt be bothered to sit waiting all day for nowt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->