What the hell is wrong with people?!

baby25102011

Stay Strong
Reaction score
Poor little girl, not commenting on the 'racial' part just in general the treatment is disgusting. If they were my kids I would be ashamed!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...acially-bullied-year-old-black-neighbors.html

The parents are to blame here. These children need some guidance. :(

Omg those little shits!!though its obvious what the problem is when throughout the whole ordeal, even when the THREE year old was crying for ages no parents even noticed!!another ridiculously easy potential kidnap victim

I couldn't even watch that :( as sad as it is I'm glad the parents have stepped up and are sorting it out, shows that they're decent people and not turning it into some pathetic vendetta. However I do have to question why a 3ur old is outside unattended. That's so wrong!

I think its majorly fucked up that a video of children can go viral like this

I think its majorly fucked up that a video of children can go viral like this

Yes this too.and the fact that they were identified (well the parents but with that comes the kids).its one thing for the video to be out and annonymous but now everyone knows who these kids are.dangerous in my opinion

What is a 3 year old doing playing outside without supervision? If her parents were watching her this wouldn't have happened.

I know what article you are on about, I couldn't read it. Poor little girl, where the heck are the parents :(

I have to admit the part I am most shocked by (while it is all shocking) is the fact a 3 year old was out playing on her own??

Children don't understand race or hate. Its the parents that need to be dealt with her. Completely shocking.

:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->