What time does your LO get up?

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering what time your LO gets up in the morning? Because Callum wakes up around 6-7 has a feed and then i put his dummy back in and he falls back to sleep and doesnt wake up sometimes till 11!!
Should i be keeping him awake when he wakes up around 6-7? Or just let him sleep?

xxxxx

between 7:30 and 7:45, been that way pretty much since she was born, she loves the mornings!

maddi wakes between 8 and 9am, i would let him sleep honey, maddi used to be very similar having a nice long morning nap, she now takes it in the afternoon :)

7am....which is just right as we need to get up at that time to get everyone organised for school:muaha::muaha::muaha:

Bettween 6:30-7:30. I keep her up but she has a nap within 2 hours.

tyler wakes up between 6-9pm most mornings has a feed then goes back to sleep. Id let him nap hun he must need it xx

if I were you I would let him sleep as long as he wants. Colton used to get up between 5-6am, but now (with two feeds during the night) he sleeps until 8am.

She's up at 7 a.m. and doesn't nap until atleast noon or after :dohh:

Hey ladies,

Just wondering what time your LO gets up in the morning? Because Callum wakes up around 6-7 has a feed and then i put his dummy back in and he falls back to sleep and doesnt wake up sometimes till 11!!
Should i be keeping him awake when he wakes up around 6-7? Or just let him sleep?

xxxxx

Renah used to do this, but then I started putting her to bed an hour earlier and she wakes and stays up at 9am.

Too early. Lately 5 am. Before 7-8 am. She usually has a nap after a couple hours, of course right when I am wide awake and cannot fall back asleep.

Brooke does pretty much the same, will want feeding between 6 and 7 am and she goes right back to sleep until around 11 then gets a grump on if i dont get her up and dressed right away lol.

Sometime between 6.45 and 7.45, then down for a nap two hours after. x

Grace usually wakes up between 7-8am but I give her a bottle and put her back in her cot and she drifts off again till about 10, 11 if I'm lucky. She has another nap about 3pm. If your LO is sleeping fine I would just leave them too it, gives you a bit more you time :)

Tom wakes up about half 6-7 then goes back to sleep til after 10 :D

about 8.30am, except this morning 5am AARRRGGGHHHH lol xx

If she wakes before 6 I give her soother back and maybe a bottle and then it's back to bed till around 9 when she wakes up If it's already 8 or 9ish then she stays up for a couple of hours till naptime

Between 6-7am. She has a bottle then goes back down until 9ish

Savannah is the same, will wake upround 6 to eat then straight back down til 10ish

Kaya wakes about 5-6am, we switch on cbeebies (which doesn't start till 6am grrrr) and let her play for a bit. Can't really go back to sleep though as she comes in every now and again for a chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->