What time is your baby's last bottle of the day ?

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
My lo has slept through from 7-4.30 ish the last 3 nights ! Yay ... But he has been having his last bottle at 5/6 and is really missing out on the last bottle later in the evening , he roughly drinks 6 oz a feed something's less

Should I do a dream feed at 9? He does tell me when he wants milk normally , he doesn't wake up starving either

He is 3 1/2 months

Erika is sleeping that much. We're currently feeding her just before 7, then she eats at 4.30 then back to bed until 7. She has about 5 feeds of 150mls a day.

My lo is a bit older but she will have a bottle at 7pm then a dreamfeed at 11pm and that will take her through to 7am.

My son has 5 bottles a day of around 5-6oz. His last one is usually around 6pm and he sleeps through until 6-7am.
I don't like the idea of waking him up when he's not hungry because I know he'll tell me when he wants some milk. As long as he's gaining weight then I would think that was fine.
At the age your LO is our son was going to sleep at 5:30 and not waking until 12 hours later so his last bottle was at 5.

LO is 7 months and has her last feed before her bedtime between 7-8pm. She will occasionally awaken for a 6-8oz feed at night, but not always. If she wants it, i def give it to her :)

Between 7-9 just before she sleeps. She wakes up at night when she's hungry and I've never done dreamfeeding. Figured she would wake up and let me know.

If it's something you think you'd benefit from give it a try. I never did it because I never knew about it/never felt i needed it.

Since 8 week my LO has had his last bottle at 7pm and sleeps through til 5am, sometimes 6 if were lucky! He was on 6x 6 oz bottles a day but moved up to 6x 8oz bottles as he's a hungry chap (3 months old now)

Im confused lol...New mom here of a 4 week old....Do babies wake up less at night time for feedings? I wake up every 2.5-3 hours too feed him, of course he lets me know its time lol...I thought it would be like that for a very long time but it seems you guys only wake up once or none at all at night.....?

Im confused lol...New mom here of a 4 week old....Do babies wake up less at night time for feedings? I wake up every 2.5-3 hours too feed him, of course he lets me know its time lol...I thought it would be like that for a very long time but it seems you guys only wake up once or none at all at night.....?

I couldn't speak for all mums but Elijah has always slept at least 9 straight hours since he was 3 weeks old. I was told by the midwives that as he was gaining weight there was no need for me to get him up during the night for a feed.
But I do know that babies do tend to start sleeping longer by around 8 weeks. I've heard this from all my friends with LOs. So you might find you start needing to get up less during the night soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->