what to buy for 13yr old girl xmas?

julietz

Reaction score
Any ideas please, it use to be drawing and games etc now its the teenage yrs and its all changed, now its makeup, hair and beauty, and branded names like pauls boutique, what would you buy?

Gift vouchers would be the safe option, for somwhere that sells trendy teenage clothes (no idea personally)! Or what about a manicure for her and a friend, it would make them feel grown up, I'd imagine 13 year olds like to feel grown up, I know I did!

It depends on whose 13yo she is really

If she is a freind or family child than I would ask the parents but probably get vouchers, but deffo ask the parents for which shop she would like. Probably Claire's or new look

If she is your 13yo then I would ask her what she wants for main ideas and then get lots of other bits, hair and make up related, tights are a good one they seem to love tights lol. Does she have iPod, mobile phone? Laptop? Accessories for these are also good.

Its quite hard to make suggestions without knowing her and what she is allowed to do (i.e - make up limitations etc). Here are some ideas of things she may like -

barry M nail varnishes
False eye lashes
Hair extensions
Eye liner
big lash affect mascara (I remember my niece and her friends liking very ott obvious make up at that age lol)
one of the latest compilation cd's
the new twighlight film
GHD straightners
A hair cair set from a well known brand
Funky leggings or skinny jeans( this is all I see teens wearing these days)

Hope some of those ideas help x

It depends on whose 13yo she is really

If she is a freind or family child than I would ask the parents but probably get vouchers, but deffo ask the parents for which shop she would like. Probably Claire's or new look

If she is your 13yo then I would ask her what she wants for main ideas and then get lots of other bits, hair and make up related, tights are a good one they seem to love tights lol. Does she have iPod, mobile phone? Laptop? Accessories for these are also good.

I forgot to suggest technology and every accessory to accompany it; teenagers seem to be obsessed with it!

I spent months once trying to find headphones that my niece had asked for that went with her phone :dohh: Needless to say I never ask her what she wants anymore, I just choose myself :haha:

My daughter is nearly 12...she wants......

The new ipod...
A Blackberry 9810 (has to be this one)
Dr Dre headphones
Nike air max

With me so far....

River island hooded parka
River island skinny jeans
And so on and so on...

The wish list currently stands at 856.00....

AND IT SHALL BLOODY REMAIN A WISHLIST!!

I just bought my niece a lava lamp the other day for her birthday. ITune cards are on of her faves.

I agree with the previous posters, it really depends on what type of girl she is and what she is allowed to do. but you can never go wrong with a gift card. I know H&M is pretty popular with teen girls. Maybe Forever 21 or even Victorias Secret, i LOVED their sprays and lotions when i was in middle school! and now they have that "PINK" clothing line that all the teen girls like to wear. but if you want to buy her an actual item i would agree that tech accessories, clothes or make up/ hair stuff would be great!

Like idea of vouchers, but if you want to give her something she can open on xmas day too: If she likes Pauls Boutique, she'll prob like River Island and Juicy Couture too. What about a nice bag? You could then fill it with make up and bits and bobs? Oh and soap and glory stuff from Boots is very popular at the moment, you can get this big case for £20 with loads of goodies, I aked my hubby for it lol

It does depend on who's she is. If it was say a family members daughter then i'd ask the parent/s what she would like. If she was mine i would ask her myself.
My 14 yo niece is very into make up and clothes etc but she also understands that our budget for presents doesn't stretch to designer names etc. This year we have all clubbed together as a family to buy her a lovely coat. Had i not been part of that i was going to buy her an iPhone cover from this website https://lovemomiji.com/

my 14 yr old daughter wants a blackberry 9900 and an ipod touch gen 5.
she asked for the new ipad 3 but i just laughed at her i think she got the message.
ill get make up jewelry smellies etc for stocking fillers. cds are also good and clothes vouchers too. u def cant go wrong with claires accessories vouchers for a teen girl xxx

My daughter is 12 and she loves playing xbox and wii. She loves painting her nails and fake nails she loves make up and skinny jeans and playing on her ipod. So my suggestion would be get her a ipod, nail poilsh, make up, some clothes, perfum, and maybe some teen magazines!! but whatever she wants. Like i mean ask her and get what u can get for her..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->