what to do next...

DMA

Reaction score
I started weaning Daisy about 10days ago now as she was showing all the signs. We skipped baby rice and went straight for pureed fruit and veg. So far she's had carrot, parsnip, broccoli, plum, pear and banana and she loves them all. She will happily eat about the equivalent of 2 icecubes at about 11:30am.

I dont want to rush things BUT what would be the next step - should I stick to 1meal a day and offer more or introduce a second meal?

Any help would be appreciated!!

We started with 1 small meal then after about 3 weeks went up too 2 small meals then increased the size of one of the meals after another 2-3weeks then increased the other so he was having 2 good size meals a day then we introduced another small meal and again after 2-3 weeks increased it. We started weaning at 4 months and it took till 6.5months to get him on 3 good size meals a day. Now we are starting to increase the size of the evening meal as he is still on smaller portions and introduced lumps and finger foods about 3 weeks ago as he has 8 teeth now so chews :) XxxX

Thanks that's really useful as a guide. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->