What to do?

Kkasxo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm Alicia, 20.

I have been in a same sex relationship for the past 3 years however now experiencing some troubles as beginning to notice that me and my partner want different things.

I have been very desperate to conceive and start a family for over a year now and experience my share bit of depression due to this. I am wondering now weather I should make the decision to move on from my relationship and do what I need to do in order to fulfil myself - which is to conceive.

Anybody else has found themselves in this predicament?

No, I can't say that I am now...but I can tell you that I was in a 3 year relationship when I was 20 in which we wanted different things for our futures and though that was not what ended the relationship it definitely was something to consider when we were going through rough patches.

One thing to consider though is age -how old is your partner? Whilst I have always known that I want children, I know that sometimes it just clicks later for some people. Is it something you would be willing to wait for? Or do you feel she is 100% against starting a family? If you are really to the point where you feel the relationship will not head in the direction that you need it to go, it may be time to consider moving on. However, having a child alone is also a huge thing to consider. Good luck...it is a tough situation to be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->