what to expect

cla

Reaction score
i hope you can help me xx
ive just had my second mc at 5weeeks a couple of weeks back, my first was the end of feb at 17weeks.
ive been to the doctors, she as taken some bloods and has made me an oppointment for the 1st december for more tests.
well my question is what should i expect when i go to the hospital???

hi hun, i lost my little bean the same as you at 5wk and got my scan/bloods done two days later. my DH and i turned up for our app and i had written the wrong ward down for which we ended up in the termination ward, the nurse there quickly ushered us out and personally took us to the correct one, by this point i was a jibbering wreck but a nurse took me and my hubby into a room and calmly spoke me down till i was composed she then took my details (this lasted ten mins) and asked me questions ie how long i thought i was, allergies lifestyle(if i took any meds or illegal drugs), all questions seemed to be procedure, she then took my blood wich was a little sore but not painful, all during this she was very efficient and soothing,she then asked me to drink as much water as i could (i allready had as my doc said i would need to do this to help the nurse see my womb better on the scan) and i was taken into the scan room, the nurse here was lovely and very reassuring were she scanned me and told me there that i had had a cmm, i wasn't rushed after and she sat with us for a short time and asked me if i had any questions(try and write your ques down beforehand as after i'd had the confirmation my mind went blank as i got upset)

i hope this helps and i'm here if you have any other questions, i'll answer them all to help you hun xxx

Thanks Hun for replyingxxx
My oh can't get time off so my mom is coming with me. Did they find anything else out and have you had any look on the ttc front xx

Hey Cla,

I am so sorry for your losses I have recently suffered my third loss and have been referred for further testing like you I dont know exactly what to expect. My husband and I have got an appointment on the 1st Dec as well to have blood work done I believe they are going to be checking for clotting issues and any chromosomal abnormalities but I dont what if anything else they will be checking our blood for. I dont think I will be getting a u/s done.

I hope all goes well for you let us know how you get on. :hugs:

I'm so sorry about your losses Hun xxx
My doctor as already sent me for bloods already so I should get the results back next week.
I was just wondering If I was going to be messed with down there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->