What to get friend for a house warming present?

Mummytobe85

Reaction score
Sorry ladies, need help...

One of my close friends is moving away (not too far) she's going into a house share and i don't know what to get her as a house warming present? many suggested home vouchers? is that rude? thanks x

No that's not rude at all.

I've moved house a few times and my niece always buys me a new toilet brush :haha: she is only 5 so really it's my sister. I don't know why it's always a toilet brush but she always finds a cool funky one!

We got our friends an apple tree to plant in their garden. They loved it and have promised apple pies when the tree bears fruit

I was going to suggest a candle also. Or maybe you can make up one of those "dessert in a jar" gifts where its all the ingredients for baking cookies or a cake in a jar. They just dump it in a jar with the wet ingredients. It's really cute and useful.

I love the Yankee candle idea :)
We've just moved and my friend bought me some really nice flowers and little sign for my kitchen :)

What about a nice box of smellies from lush or somewhere like that to treat herself to a nice soak after moving all the boxes!

candles / fridge magnet / wall plaque / photo frame / a plant

depends how much you want to spend i suppose!

I always buy an orchid as a housewarming present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->