What to get?

K

KathrynW

My 4 year old daughter danced her first competition today with her Majorettes team today, and they won. As I judge at the competitions, I was there all day and had numerous compliments about how well she'd done, etc. A very proud mummy at the moment! She was really nervous beforehand, especially because "mummy's a judger!" as she said. Understandably I didn't judge that routine and got to watch my baby girl properly!

Wanting to buy her a small present, with it being her first competition. It's just been her birthday, so she's got everything she wanted. Any ideas? x

Rather than getting her something why not take her out for a special treat a meal or tea and cake some thing like that :flower:

I know that if I rewarded my 5 year old every time his team won a hockey match I would be skint, but we do like to make a deal out of his achievements so usually go for something to eat or I take him for coffee and cake :D

Thankyou.

And thanks for the suggestion! I'll mention it to the OH! x

oh bless her well done to your dd.
I would probably buy her something in relation to majoretes as like a well done keep it up encouragement gift, does she wear a certain outfit that can.be costumised or a childrens.book on it or something similar. Or i would.buy.her a.bracelet or peice of jewellry so she can remember she got.it when.she won :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->