What to wear for maternity pics

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I decided to get maternity pictures done as I feel that since this is my last pregnancy, I will regret not getting them done.. even though I'm a WHALE!

I'm struggling with what to wear!

Thinking of doing something basic like jeans and a tshirt, but can't decide on what color tshirt :p

Me again!! So glad you decided! I'm sure it'll be great!

So I took jeans, white underwear set, black underwear set, black and white strappy tops, then black and white plain tee shirts for Dh and ds. Couple of nice necklaces.

Our photographer had everything else.

Good luck :)

Me again!! So glad you decided! I'm sure it'll be great!

So I took jeans, white underwear set, black underwear set, black and white strappy tops, then black and white plain tee shirts for Dh and ds. Couple of nice necklaces.

Our photographer had everything else.

Good luck :)

I'm happy too! Although I'm not doing them until March and I'll be 34-35 weeks... but hey, the bigger the better! Haha.

I have a black sweater kind of with the bunched up sides and some jeans picked out so far. Debating on a dress, but doing plain colors for the ones with me, DH and DD.

Maybe I will just post pictures tomorrow of what I'm thinking of wearing :)

I think plain type of tops with jeans is a great idea!

Here's an outfit I got today all on sale! Ignore my snowy dirty boots!! Lol... I have noooo idea what I'm going to do for my other outfit though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 29
I know I'm not skinny but I think dresses are very lovely for maternity photos!

1391975_10153317471894698_8039034061045070053_n.jpg

That is super cute. My photographer informers me last night that she wants me to bring black panties and a black strapless bra and do a wrapped in lace picture. These pictures come out beautiful and I'm all for trying it but im scared! Lol

If you end up not liking the lace pictures, nobody has to see them. But I bet they end up lovely. Did she have any other clothing advice?

We're going to DIY our photos, but I'm keeping it simple on clothes. I think I'll do some in my shower outfit (black lace shirt with a red and black skirt, crappy photo from a couple weeks ago below), and some with the same shirt and jeans. Maybe I'll do some jeans and sweater pics, too, we'll see.

Attachments

• 32 plus 5.jpg
    32 plus 5.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 16
That's what I figured too! And I have always loved pictures with lace so we will see!!
Other than that, she said she Will let me know or I can send her pics on things too. She is in the process of ordering new backdrops and she's thinking about it

Still really struggling with this :p

We went for casual. I was also happy to reveal a lack of stretch marks!

Attachments

• EC5Q8049-20150119-151241352.jpg
    EC5Q8049-20150119-151241352.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 9
I will be 31 weeks by the time I have my pics done. I think I will be wearing a plain shirt either in grey or white with a red cardigan and dark blue jeans with boots. I live in Canada and we still have quite a bit of snow so I don't wanna freeze while trying to look nice lol. We're also doing family pics at the same time, I think I'll have DD in something similar and DH will wear something from the same colour palette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->