What to wear to a concert??

tinkerbelle93

2 little boys :)
Reaction score
As in a pop concert at the o2 arena? Going with a friend in a few weeks and have never been to one before, what do you wear?? Do people make an effort and dress up or is it more t-shirt and jeans? X

Are you standing or seated? Most people tend to dress reasonably casual (so jeans are totally acceptable).

I usually go dressy/casual - usually a nice dress with leggings and flats, and my going out makeup! xx

Depends on the concert really!

I've been to lotsss and never really seen anybody particularly dressed up.

I'd say jeans! xxx

I'd wear either jeans and a nice top or a casual but tidy dress with leggings. I wouldn't wear what I'd wear just at home, I'd wear something a bit nicer but maybe that's because I don't go out very often!

Eta: who are you going to see? I'm going to see justin timberlake in a couple of weeks - I'm so excited!!

Try maybe a nice pair of high waisted jeans (white wash type are in style) you could then get either a black or white top that's a little cropped. And some chunky black shoes

I've been to quite a few, went to Drake on Thurs. I dress kinda like smart casual. Thursday I wore leather look leggings, a cami top and a blazer with just some flat black ballet shoes because we were standing.

Depends on the act you're seeing to be honest. :haha:

For example I didn't dress up for Kelly Clarkson but for someone like Lady Gaga loads of people go all out, even guys r in drag :haha:

We saw Fall Out Boy last week - we had seats so wore skinny jeans, boots a cami top and cardi. Last year we had standing tickets at 30 seconds to mars - skinny jeans, trainers,vest and a hoody that I tied round my waist :flower:

Depends who you're going to see but I would never dress very casual for going anywhere.
Definitely flat or very comfortable foot wear and layers that you can take off and put on. Likely you'll get hot inside and be cold when you come out late at night.
Don't wear a playsuit because it's a pain when you gotta pee.
Xx

I was at a small one last week and my advice is comfy shoes and something like a cardigan that you can take off if it's too warm.

I thought I had a picture, but I don't.I wore grey skinny jeans, a white, baggy spaghetti strap cami, a kimono and my Docs.

Infact, this is the Kimono I wore as it folds up really small so when I was too warm it fitted easily in a small bag.
https://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/17U01DBLK_normal.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->