what type of scooter does your 5 year old have

alibaba24

Reaction score
I got my daughter a new scooter from sports direct it has 2 very narrow wheels. it was kind of an impulse buy and I think its actually one of those stunt scooters :wacko: anyway she is getting really good on it then when i looked at her old scooter (its kept at her aunties house) it has 2 wheels on the front

just wondered type of scooters your 5 year old has

2 narrow wheels, he's been using it for 1.5 yrs now, but he never used a 3 wheel scooter, this is his 1st scooter, it took him a while to figure out how to balance while scooting but it didn't take long.

yeah she has fell a couple of times but once she got going on it shes pretty good on it now. I hadnt realised she was using more of a younger style scooter at her aunts woops

She had a 3 wheeled scooter from 3 but then on her fifth birthday got a 2 wheeled scooter which she uses fine.

Earl got a 2 wheeled scooter for his 4th birthday as that what he asked for. He's been fine on them since day 1. I know Edward will take a bit longer but most 5yos I see have the 2 wheeled ones.

Owen had a 3 wheeler till 3 then got a 2 wheeler and at Christmas he got a stunt scooter which has the rubber wheels and its really fast. He loves going to the skatepark on it!

Ben has a 3 wheel scooter but I think he could manage to 2 wheeled no problem.

We actually just picked up a two wheel stunt scooter from the car boot last week for a pound. It's pretty rusty but I wanted to see if the kids could manage it. They have both had a go and been fine, so I'm going to upgrade their micro scooters to two wheelers at some point soon. I think they are too heavy to be using the Micro scooters now really.

Esther got a My First Scooter 4 wheeled scooter when she was either 3 or 4. We changed it to a 3 wheeler about 4 or 5 months ago. I think she could probably cope with it being just 2 wheels now but will probably leave it until the summer holidays to change it. She does have motor delays along with a total lack of danger awareness which is why we first went with a 4 wheeler.
Our son went straight on a 2 wheeler when he was 2 or 3 ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->