what went wrong?

militarywifey

Reaction score
Per the FS instructions when using the o strips I'm suppose to go several hours with little fluids then test between 5-7pm. The brand: Answers home ovulation kit. So here is the problem the control line didn't show up just the ovulation line. Is the test no good or does it mean ovulation?

As far as your question goes im not sure, but i didn't want to read and run! I used the Answer brand a couple of months ago and never got a single (what they consider positive) +.. My issue was 1/2 the test line would be super dark, darker than the control line..which made me think it was + but the company said it is actually considered a negative...so to verify the results since i thought for sure i was ovulating actually paid off b/c i got a clear + on a different brand of test. I'm not sure what went wrong but i just decided to use a different brand :) Sorry i couldn't help and Good Luck TTC!

The test is invalid. You need both lines to show up. I use the Answer tests and the control line always appears and at least half the test line will be super dark when positive. I had exactly that sort of positive combined with ewcm and a temp increase the next day showing that oculation did in fact occur.

If that happens again, just dip another stick in the pee cup :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->