What were your hCG levels around 12 to 14 DPOs?

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Ive been bleeding, a lot. Still very very early, id guess im exactly 4 weeks today. I had hCG ran. Yesterday it was 39.7. I think i am 13 DPOs today. I go back tomorrow to run another hCG. What numbers are considered normal this early? What were yours? Did u have a sucesfull pregnancy or an MC?

The number itself will vary so widely at 14dpo that they don't even go off the number but a series of numbers taken 48 hours apart. So once you get that number you can see if it's doubling correctly and the likelihood of a successful pregnancy .

^^WSS. That hCG number has to start somewhere and depending on when you ovulated, when baby implanted, and what your starting hCG level was, the initial number can vary so much.

But in answer to your question...
My hCG with LO was 36 at 13dpo and it was 58 at 14/15dpo with my current pg.

Thanks ladies. I did read up that it can be anywhere from like 9 to 150 . But youre right, we are looking for it to double. I got this afternoon for more bloods. Shouls now by this time tomorrow if its gone up enough.

The bleeding has slowed immensly. It is now just spotting. But hpts are still getting darker :shrug:

No lie - my HCG at 13dpo was 6.9. It had gone up to 105 at my 17dpo repeat. So far, I've had a totally healthy, normal pregnancy (knock on wood!). I know it's impossible not to over think, especially in the beginning weeks, but like Dairymomma said - it has to start somewhere!

Good luck and let us know how it goes tomorrow!

At 13 DPO mine was 120. Which I thought was a little high. Then it didnt double for 15 DPO. Was only 180. BUT then it more than double to 399 on 17 DPO. Waiting now for my 21 DPO results. If they are good that is it for hcg testing!

Only have very faint pink now. Cant even really call it spotting
My second hcg is back....

....148.2!!!! :happydance:
It has more than doubled, almost qaudrupled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->