What were your weird pregnancy symptoms

MissAngelic

Reaction score
There's obviously the textbook nausea, tender breasts, implantation bleeding, etc... My mom was saying one of hers was "pregnancy brain" where she was kinda dingy lol. So I was wondering what were the others?

Also, has anyone experienced being pregnant but the only symptom (at first) was the absence of any pms symptoms? I usually have really sore breasts 10 days before my expected cycle, but now I'm two days late with absolutely no tender breasts.

There's obviously the textbook nausea, tender breasts, implantation bleeding, etc... My mom was saying one of hers was "pregnancy brain" where she was kinda dingy lol. So I was wondering what were the others?

Also, has anyone experienced being pregnant but the only symptom (at first) was the absence of any pms symptoms? I usually have really sore breasts 10 days before my expected cycle, but now I'm two days late with absolutely no tender breasts.

Mine is not a symptom as such but I went off alcohol (not that I drink loads :haha: but I do like a wine!) only days after I conceived and before I even knew I was pregnant. I conceived my daughter when I was away on holiday (only a short 5 day break to Paris) and on the flight on the way back I got a couple of those little bottles of wine, and had one sip and then just didn't want anymore but I didn't understand why. Even my hubby asked if I was feeling okay! Then a few days later, again before I even knew I was pregnant, we went out for a meal and drinks for my hubby's thirtieth birthday and again, after one or two sips of wine, I just didn't want anymore. x

That is weird! But I guess it would make since... Did it make you nauseous?

It's not unusual but I will never forget that horrid taste I had in my mouth throughout the whole pregnancy, as soon as my baby was born the horrible taste went away lol

That is weird! But I guess it would make since... Did it make you nauseous?

It didn't make me nauseous no. I just remember having a sip then suddenly not wanting any more. It was very odd... :shrug:

With both of my pregnancies, I got a UTI within a few days of conception. My OB said it was because we were having a lot of sex, but my DH and I always have a lot of sex :blush: and I've never had a UTI before in my life.

Cross your fingers for me! I am 5/6DPO. Just returned last week from our honeymoon and this past Saturday i have honeymoon cystitis (aka WHOPPING UTI). https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4315e6

By looking at my chart, you can CLEARLY see we were...ahem...VERY busy!

I, also, do LOVE my wine. Usually have a glass a day. I haven't desired any wine or any alcohol since our return from our honeymoon on the 14th. Very unlike me.

I usually ovulate about CD 15 - 17 (know this from past charts).

This may very well be symptom spotting...but I have to do SOMETHING in the TWW. :)

Me! I took a pregnancy test a few days before AF was to make an arrival all because my breasts did not become sore like they usually did.

GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"