What would you do ?

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So I'm 14+3 today and I've been fine all day except a little achey which is normal for me . Anyway just after dinner literally I'd had time to put my plate down and get the kids to bed so about 20 minutes tops , I started getting stomach cramps pretty bad and got really hot to the point I'm sweating out the cramps calmed down a bit since I've sat down but my belly is still sore and feels like is flipping . I keep feeling ok for a few seconds then cramping and going really hot , I don't know wether it's just one of them things or a bug or something's wrong with baby , I don't want to overreact and go to maternity if it's nothing , so I'm just kind of asking for some advice and maybe some tips ?
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks x

Are they like braxton hicks? I get them/got then at 14 weeks when constipated, dehydrated, tight jeans etc. They woke me up in the night they were so painful.

Could any of these be a factor?

I'd call them hospital for advice if you're concerned

I would call just for peace of mind. Have a good drink and lie down for a bit and see if it eases x

Oh possibly they've settle down now I just had a bath and got into bed for a bit it's helped . I can't believe it's started already :( every time !!

Agreed, I'd ask my doctor for her advice but usually if there isn't bleeding or it goes away they just tell me to stay hydrated and rest. Sorry baby gave you a little scare!

To me it doesn't really sound like anything related to baby. I'm lactose intolerant and when I drink too much milk I get those same pains you described. It could have been something you ate that your stomach didn't agree with. Sometimes it happens in the form of cramping instead of the usual vomiting, diarrhea, etc. especially as you said you got hot with the cramps. I get that way from the nausea whenever I drink too much milk. I've never had hot flashes with BH. Usually when I go to bed the cramping is gone by morning. If not, I'd call just to be on the safe side. Hope you feel better soon!

Oh, no. I tend to feel this way if I'm really constipated. I have IBS-C, so that's pretty normal for me. I'm glad to see getting some rest helped, and I hope you get seen if this is still bothering you today.

I've felt allot better since , it could have been bh as they have affected me the same before , it may have just been something I ate also I have dairy issues I cannot drink milk yet I can eat cheese and chocolate without being affected which is odd lol .
I have no idea but I'm feeling better now except baby occasionally laying on a nerve (because my hips are fecked lol ) I'm sure I'll soon find out if it was bh because I'll get them again soon lol :)
Thankyou everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"