What would you recommend to buy for a little girls 4th birthday

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies it's my little girls 4th birthday next month and I'm so stuck on what to buy her for it. She has lots of toys and she got plenty of toys at Christmas aswel. I'm now wondering what more could I possibly buy her? We are in the uk.
She has lalaloopsys big and small, my little pony train, pretend kitchen, washing machine, tea set, 3dolls prams and dolls, my little street post office, a shopping trolley, food, till lots of jigsaws and many more....
So as you can see Im very stuck with ideas.

She loves games such as pirate Peter, she loves art and crafts and anything disney princess. She also loves my little pony and she's very into role play games, doctors and dentists especially!

I just don't know what to buy!!!

What would you recommend for a little girls 4th birthday?

we got our 5 year old daughter a v-tech innotab for her birthday and she loves it. it's not just computer games but stories and drawing, making things too.

Scooter, bike, Lego, microscope, gardening tools, sewing kit, science/electronics kit, marble run, recorder or ukulele, kids digital camera, dolls house, caterpillar to butterfly kit?

Stuff she can play with outdoors maybe? Bubbles, sand/beach toys, gardening toys, balls...we got DD a scooter for her 4th birthday and she still has fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->