What's been your experience?

littlelady10

Reaction score
I was 3 weeks late on my period and suspected pregnancy because my periods are usually very regular and I'd had unprotected sex around the time I was ovulating. I had taken a pregnancy test the day of my missed period, but it came up negative (I know false negs can happen a lot, though.) I did have what I thought was my period, but things didn't seem right. I usually cramp first, but this time it was hours before I noticed pain. It was darker than usual, I felt nauseous, shaky, and a little dizzy; nothing like a normal period. This lasted a day, and the bleeding lasted for another 3-4 days (my period usually lasts around 7-8). I strongly felt like I had an early miscarriage. A week later, though, I'm starting to feel pregnancy symptoms again such as extreme fatigue (like sleeping 13 hours at night and still lacking energy during the day), headaches, bloating, and full breasts. I don't like this excitment/sadness/confusion! Could I have been or still be pregnant? What's been your experience?

I haven't had any bleeding in either of my pregnancies, though a friend of mine was still having light period's when she was pregnant with her first (she found out at 26weeks) and her 3rd she was on the pill having light periods, and found out at 9weeks, she didn't feel right and thought to take a test to be sure. Everyone's different, I would suggest you take another test, and if your still feeling crappy with a negative see a dr (also see a dr if it's a positive for that matter) :flower:

I'm not sure what to answer!

I had bleeding that led to a mc
I had bleeding that was due to a tender cervix, and baby is ok so far (am 23wks+)

best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"