What's going on with BnB?

Elliebank

♥Mummy to Katie & Ethan♥
Reaction score
The forum is being soooooo annoying at the mo :grr: It's very very slow (esp in the evenings) and go's offline every few mins. The slowness has been happening for weeks now, and seems to be getting worse :growlmad:

When is this gonna be fixed?

You broke it... all your fault :lol:

We are in the process of organising some professionals to help sort things out, just bear with us :)

:rofl: Thanks for the quick reply

Thanks! Much appreciated! Will try to be patient.....

A

I'm still having all the same issues with BNB, is it only me that's having them still?

Oh thank God!!! I thought it was only me :haha: Nice reply Stircrazy!!! xx

Ha I thought this was my iphone. Thank god I saw this as I was considering buying a new one (cant live without BnB):haha:

mine keeps knocking off as well-says something about internet explorer not being able to connect or something.

me too, i thought i had broke it! i was starting to panic! lol

Same here! It's driving me mad, but at least I'm not the only one. Keep losing posts too :growlmad: MENTAL NOTE TO SELF ... copy messages before attempting to post just in case!!! :winkwink:

I'm losing the will to even bother logging in now :( This is the first time tonight that i have actually been able to access a thread without it crashing.

is it also affecting attachments, seems to be taking forever to load a pic up and then just crashes?????

I keep getting the unable to connect thing too on nearly every page

oh, I'm glad this isn't just me...I mean, I wish it was none of us, lol, but you know what I mean! I have a dodgy connection anyway so I thought it was just that, but it's obviously something to do with the site. Do we know what, at all?

Lol i just started a thread on this, I thought it was my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->