What's going on???

PTwannabe

Reaction score
So I woke up from a nice nap (of about 3 hours haha) today and felt the need to go to the bathroom and have a BM. Well I tried but I'm all of a sudden constipated and I'm having cramps but not really in my belly, more of like AF cramps. I usually get this the day before AF (the constipation and cramps like this). The cramps lasted about 3 hours. What's going on? Then, when I wiped I had this stringy like cm. It was stringy like EWCM but not the same, It wasn't as slippery and seemed more tough to break. It was also creamy in color. What do I call that on my cm chart? They only offer certain words on FF, none of which really seemed right. Has anyone had this cm before? What do you call it?

I'm not exact on the day I o'ed being I had EWCM for 5 days but it was anywhere between Dec 26-30th. I'm on CD 19 of usually 28 day cycles.

I had that this month ... and I got my BFP this month too!

I am not sure how my dates compare to yours or when I ovulated as I am irregular and didn't note when I had EWCM - which I don't have all that much of anyway. My period was 24th November I got spotting 18th December and the CM as you have described from 21st December for about a week and also got the same CM coloured pink and then light brown.

I also had bad constipation and had to have fybogel after about 3 days.

Fingers crossed for you!

x

Thanks so much! This am I had the same type CM with brown and light pink spotting in it... I had it for 2 wipes... not a whole lot but it was there! I did have a small BM this am too but not like normal! Ok I'm NOT going to get too excited just yet but thanks for sharing!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->