Whats going on.

dnlfinker

Reaction score
When does the implantation occurs? I Am not so sure I ovulated, last Saturday or Sunday but today I begun to spot. It's so weird , I never spotted mid cycle? Maybe my period came early? Another weird thing is that I bought cheese with cracker yesterday , but I could not eat the cheese because I did not like smell of it. Now I have gone crazy and makings thing up ?

When does the implantation occurs? I Am not so sure I ovulated, last Saturday or Sunday but today I begun to spot. It's so weird , I never spotted mid cycle? Maybe my period came early? Another weird thing is that I bought cheese with cracker yesterday , but I could not eat the cheese because I did not like smell of it. Now I have gone crazy and makings thing up ?

Hiya,

I think they say implantation usually takes 6-12 days...? But, I'm not sure when you would see the bleeding. If you never spot mid-cycle, I would think that's a good sign it might be implantation?

I'm sure, with my first pregnancy, implantation happened quite early at 5dpo, so I don't think 6-12days is absolute.

good luck, I hope its good news :)

xx

If you DTD then yea you could be pregnant :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope that is what you want, I don't know if you were trying or not?
But I am happy for you and I hope you get some answers either way :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It could well be implantation, and the smell thing is usually a strong sign as well. Good luck!

I am bleeding the second day now, so it looks like my AF came. I just don't get it. My cycle started on the oct 3rd. I ovulated the 21st, and a week after I am bleeding. This is 27th day of the cycle so it could be AF bu then why did I get the smile face on opk.its only when wiping do I see blood. I am sorry for the details! This is the second month of TTC.

Thanks

If its only when you wipe, that sounds like implantation to me :thumbup:

Sorry that I am bothering everybody! Still at it. Sounds like AF. With implantation bleeding, it can't be two days?

Nat, you are not bothering anyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am not sure what this could be but are you sure you ovulated on the 21st? Cause that would mean you ovulate on count day 19 (The first day of your AF is counted as day1) Are you irregular, meaning are you not every 27 or 28 days?
I wish i could help more. OXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry that I am bothering everybody! Still at it. Sounds like AF. With implantation bleeding, it can't be two days?

don't be daft you aren't bothering anyone! I've never had implantation bleeding before so have no idea how long it can last or how heavy it is.

Have you thought about temping? It would help you be able to pinpoint if you have ovulated, and when, and also, it would have probably helped you to work out whether this was IB or AF? It's a bit of a nuisance to remember to do it every morning before you do anything else though, it's not for everyone! I found it really useful though.

Let us know what happens next! x

Hi ,

Just an update! An ugly AF showed up, I am out this month as expected

Nat

Ah no, sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you for next month :hugs:

Hi ,

Just an update! An ugly AF showed up, I am out this month as expected

Nat

I am so sorry, Nat.. I am out also, cause I finally figured out when I ovulate. So next month maybe we both will get our :bfp::bfp::bfp:
Stay positive...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Stay positive huni and think of all the fun you can have :sex: next month :winkwink:

Why you think you are out, I thought you are ovulating today and you were able to catch it?

Sorry to hear you are out for this month, Nat. Dunno how I managed to miss that bit...

Here's to next month for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->