whats my body doing

lilsunshine

Reaction score
For the last 18 months I have had irregular cycles ranging from 21 to 41 days. I am now on cycle day 48 and still no sign of AF. I had some cramping at cycle day 42 and thought it might be af but nothing happen so I tested on cycle day 45 and am now very confused as to what the hell is going on my boobs are a bit sore and I keep getting strange sensations in my lower right abdomen but af never shows.
I’m fairly sure I can’t be pregnant but when should I retest just to be sure? Is anyone in a similar boat, this is doing my head in as I really want to know what my body’s playing at.

Hey, late cycle could be stress, weight fluctuation, or maybe you ovulated late which is delaying your period, as your period pattern looks to be in quite a wide range it could just be normal and your period will come in a few days. Why are you so sure you're not pregnant? You could very well be finger crossed I hope so for you. Also sometimes it can take weeks for the pregnancy hormone to be detected for some women, so you may not get your period or a positive pregnancy test until you get fed up and go to the doctor for bloods - HCG can be detected in the blood much earlier. I hope its good news for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->