• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats normal?

Patito726

Reaction score
First i'd like to express my condolonces to all the mothers whom have lost there little babies, no one should ever have to expeience such heartache...My question is whats normal to feel after physicaly? I had a miscairage at 16 weeks, my water broke in the ER, they were going to do a D & C and to prepare they insterted some pills to make me contract which i did but they never asked me to try and actually give birth the next day, they insirted pitosin all i was told to prepare for the D & C, its been 3 weeks 5 days since the D & C and now i have pains in my lower back, sometimes i feel pains in my ovary area, or in my hips ... i feel so weird in my belly (perhaps its my body missing my little boy???) and everytime i feel this it reminds me of everything that happened, and i know emotionally it will take time to heal, but i worry that all these aches and pains after are not normal. I had my check up with my Dr, and followed up with another Dr for a 2nd opinion both said everything was okay. Its been so difficult for me emptionally i have days where i wont cry and i have days that anything will make me cry ... i imagine each of our experiences have been tormenting and traumatic but to feel all these familiar pains and emptiness just makes its so hard to cope with the day to day ... hope some of you can shed some light and perhaps feel the same things i feel.

Hi Patito... I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my little girl at 20 weeks. They gave me pills as well, but did not do a D&C. Instead, I delivered her, but it took a while and was very painful so I wound up with an epidural.

That was 2 and a half weeks ago and I have all sorts of aches and pains. I too went to the Dr, told him about my bleeding, cramping, lactating... he said it's all normal. He told me to expect the cramps for 6-8 weeks. Our bodies have been through so much physically and emotionally, I think it just takes a long time to recover. Today was my first day back at work and it almost killed me! I'm exhausted. I already had back problems, and now they are much worse... I'm just trying to be patient. (Easier said then done, I know!!)

So just go easy on yourself. As long as you don't have a fever or serious bleeding, I think it's all just the sad after effects of losing our little ones. :(

Take care and feel better soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->