What's others opinion?

Bug1876

Reaction score
So my mirena fell out 6 weeks ago, we figured oh well, now if it happens it happens. I already have one little boy so I have been through the pregnancy deal, but with him I didn't get a home positive till I was 14 weeks. When the mirena came out I lightly bled for 2 days and usually I'm a heavy and long bleeder. Since then I have been nauseated nightly, head and back aches, sore leaky boobs that now have dark hairs around the nipple area, constant vaginal discharge (nothing that would cause concern for a infection) my ears pop alot, I'm now gassy and burp pretty much every minute of everyday, sleep more, have had a stuffy nose and sore throat for the past few days (which I had with my first son) but have had loose stools, no constipation. My new job won't allow my insurance for a few weeks and even though they won't give me what's really going on, opinions help me some with the question and anxiety of it. So I was wondering what everyone thought, could this be something else or most likely I'm pregnant again. I have not yet started my period since the mirena coming out and it should have been due days ago and I have had unprotected sex with my husband.

It's so hard to tell because coming off any kind of contraception your hormones are trying to get back to normal so things are always going to be a bit out of wack I would honestly just go to the doctors and get a scan if you didn't show up last time on a test. I have no idea how your medical system works there as I am in aus but the doctors is for sure what I would be doing if your period doesn't come in a week or so.

When in doubt, take a test! It's most likely just your body regulating itself.

It could be your body regulating itself. I know after I went off the pill I could have sworn that I was pregnant, but wasn't. Or maybe the little one is on it's way..... :shrug:

You want a possible little one? I think maybe asking yourself what you want, it may be your subconscious preparing you.:flower: If it is the former then try again next month, you will be more prepared emotionally.

Good luck to what ever you decide!! Baby dust sprinkled when you are ready!! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->