What's similar to a Bamboozle?

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I love my rainbow Bamboozles for everyday, round the house use along side my Itti AIOs. I've sold my white nippa fasten ones (my favourite newborn fluff :cloud9: ) but I need about 4 more to replace them. Rather than go straight for more side snap rainbow bamboozles, I thought I'd ask for recommendations for something similar first.

Any thoughts ? :)

Ooooh i'd be interested in this sorry no advice :nope:

Motherease bamboo Sandys and one-size are pretty similar. We use the MEs and Bamboozles and love them all equally. The absorbancy is pretty similar to Bamboozles too. In Canada the ME stuff is less expensive than Tot Bots stuff, but I expect the reverse to be true in the UK. hth :)

I can't say I would recommend the Sandys ones personally, they seem so much thinner and much less cute to me than my Bamboozles. However my PUL wraps don't fit my son yet so I am just using my non AIO and pockets like my Bamboozles for elimination communication reasons when I am closely looking for when he is/isn't peeing so maybe it is too soon for me to recommend them. I have a fluffy looking nappy made by bambinex that do not seem too dissimilar.

Ooh youre ECing!! Do you have a journal? I'd love to read how youre doing.

I ordered a couple of TBs Fluffles.....watch this space :)

Ooh youre ECing!! Do you have a journal? I'd love to read how youre doing.

I never started a journal but we are doing surprisingly well. We are just trying to cue him at the moment whenever he goes but he is now staring to go whenever we take his nappy off after just a few days and doing almost no cueing on a night. Within the first hours of trying EC (after reading "The dipper free baby" by Christine Gross-Loh) I caught two out of four wee's in the bowl but decided to wait until he can hold his head up before trying again as positioning him is quite difficult at the moment.

I have a friend who has ECd 2 of her 3 girls from birth - fascinating stuff.

I have 5 brand new size 1 rainbow aplix bamboozles which I've had up on cloth nappy tree, PM me if you're interested :)

I'd def say a TB stretchy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"