What's the Chance I'm Pregnant?

iaa1

Reaction score
Ok, so I figure I ovulated two or three days after sex. My guess is I O'd more like three days after, according to some mixed results on opk tests, but I only had sex once. Not really trying to get pregnant at this time, but we did nothing to prevent it, and I do want another baby eventually. I'm 32 and he's 50. He has four kids, and the youngest is 12. I have one who is going to be six yrs old on Valentines Day, and he was a result of going off of birth control for one month before I could go back to the doctor to get more and one day of throwing caution to the wind. Not the same guy this time around.

It could have been two days before, because sex was around noon on the 26 and I got a positive opk 6 am from a digital test on the 28, although I checked with another test and the line on another opk test wasnt as dark as the control line at that time. If I O'd twelve hours later it would be a few hours over two days from sex; If 36 hours then three days. Still the next day I took the opk test that uses the two lines and they could have been just as dark, but I wasnt completely sure because half of the line was as dark but the other half was kind of faded a bit.

What are my chances of being pregnant, and when can I take a pregnancy test?

I dtd 2 days before I ov'd and I'm now expecting twins... Not much help I know but didn't want to r&r

doing it 2-3 days before O is actually the BEST time if youre trying for a bfp..so its very possible you caught the egg. if you can hold off, wait until af due to test (2 weeks after positive opk approx.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->