• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the verdict on my opk's? Please help!

westbrja

Reaction score
View attachment 35438 The far left was CD15 at around 2am, the center was CD14 around 3pm, and the far right was CD13 at about 4pm. CD15 was a little lighter until it sat for an hour or so. Why are these still positive for so long? Should I keep testing or just keep doing the BD? Also last month I had the strangest AF. I am normally a 6 or 7 dayer and AF was only around for 3-4 days. Any insight to my crazy cycle?

Can't open the photo but from what I see is they are positive.

Is this today's test or the other days?

XXXX

Sorry try it now. I just edited the post with all the details. I started Sun. 9/6, Mon. 9/7 and Tues. 9/8. I'll be taking another here soon.

I just did todays opk and the line was a bit lighter than all three others.I would consider it negative cause it's lighter than the control. Maybe my surge is coming down now. Hopefully we caught it. Should we still BD for a couple more days?

View attachment 35438 The far left was CD15 at around 2am, the center was CD14 around 3pm, and the far right was CD13 at about 4pm. CD15 was a little lighter until it sat for an hour or so. Why are these still positive for so long? Should I keep testing or just keep doing the BD? Also last month I had the strangest AF. I am normally a 6 or 7 dayer and AF was only around for 3-4 days. Any insight to my crazy cycle?

Still can't open it large, sorry.

Did you do the other test?

Yes keep :sex:

XXX

It looks to me like O'ed on CD14 cause it was a bit darker than the previous days and CD15 and 16,which were yesterday and today, are considerably lighter. I would call them negative. Sorry I can't get the pics loaded right. I'm still practicing. We did the BD CD13, 14, 16. Day 15 we were both exhausted and I hope his guys were swimming and we didn't miss anything. When would u take a HPT? I work at a hospital so have the chance to go to the lab!

If your positive is on CD 14 then you will ovulate upto 48 hours later, so say you actually ovulated on CD16, then test 12 days after that which will be 2 days before your AF

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"