What's this baby look like Pt. 2

Margerle

Reaction score
Hahaha, since this thread so long ago, I thought it might be fun to look back now that these babies are all here :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/18445-whats-baby-gonna-look-like.html

So fun, and I did get my ginger baby ;)
:hug:

Well, I went to a parenting class with OH where we had to predict what we thought the baby would look like and our predictions were almost dead on of course :) He looks nothing like what I imagined... He weighed more than what we thought. But I think he's turned out to be a very handsome young fella.. Just like his father :D

For some reason, I missed that thread, but I pretty much figured Bella would have dark hair and dark eyes and I was right. Although, her eyes are getting darker and her hair seems to be getting lighter. I think she's gorgeous, but I'm partial! :)

We thought Colton would have brown hair and be big.. both of which we were correct, as he is huge. Although, he had brown hair at birth, it seems to have lightened to almost blonde.

As far as eye color, it was just an iffy.. still is kinda, they look different colors on different days. Some days they look blue, some days green, some days brown. :dohh: OH's eyes are BRIGHT blue, mine are brown and green. So, ehh?

Edit: this is what I put:
I think our little one is doomed to have brown hair.. a medium shade. My parents both have brown hair, as well as myself, and his parents both have brown hair, as well as him. But who knows?!
He (OH) has gorgeous blue eyes though, which his mother has.. his father has green (which I would love LO to have). My mother also has blue eyes, but me and my father have brown. Mine are kinda more hazel though as they also have green in them.
As for skin.. I am more fair toned, take longer to tan, and am prone to break outs Jamie on the other hand is medium toned (its the Italian in him) and when he tans he looks almost black!! He never breaks out and has a great complexion (which I also hope LO has).
I've gave this lots of thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->