Whats wrong with him?

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
So the last few nights Noah has been very fussy(crying/screaming) around 6pm, I try to calm him, feed him swaddle him and put him to sleep. Last night for example I couldnt get him to sleep till 10pm, he then slept till 8:30am, but it's really unlike him. Do you think its his age? Did anyone else go through this around 6 months? Any tips? Its brakeing my heart, and re:ally stressing me out!:help:

Not sure, but didn't want to read and run..
with his corrected age being only three months I wonder if it could be colic (usually goes away by 6 months.. but again, with the age)
colton usually gets grumpy and fussy when he is tired, although you said you tried putting him to sleep.
could he still be hungry? Colton will go through periods when he wants to pig out right before bed.
other than that, I dont know what it could be.

I was just going to suggest the same thing! He may be going through a growth spurt and is just hungry! Connor did this around 2, 4 and 6 months! He just wanted to eat all the time!

I dont think its colic, because he's FINE all the way upto 6pm. I think he's over tired, but he's never like this. teething? I have no idea! :(:((

He has been eatting alot , here's to hopeing he gets better in a few weeks

I'd say it's teething hun. Josh has been the same ! :hugs:

Yeah.. I didn't think about that. Could be teething. Right now Colton gets a few spurts where they hurt during the day, but knawing on stuff usually works. When he gets sleepy/it gets late it usually seems worse though; enough so that I give him something for it.
Hope he gets to feeling better! :hugs:

Aww I hope it gets better!! :hugs: Maybe teething? Erica hasn't really gone thru that so I'm not sure... She does get super fussy before bed, but I put it down to her being tired and fighting it, cause after I hold her really close to me and rock her, shes out.

Big :hugs: for lil Noah!!

Has he been taking his naps during the day? Could he just be over tired?

Oscar did go through a faze like that at about the same age. I put it down to being over tired. He doesnt do it now though, very odd.

He slept from 8p-7a last night, and woke up happy. I fed him and then he played in his bouncer for about 10-15mins, then the screaming started. Ive tried everything. Feeding more, play mat , crib with mobile, swing. He has two swings, right now looks like one is working. My Mom thinks maybe he's spoiled because seems he only stops crying when your holding him walking around. :( He did drool more yesterday then before. Im so stressed out from this because I worry something is wrong with him. Esp considering all the problems he has had in the past. Now I feel helpless though because I can't make him happy :(

awwww, it may be his teeth if he is dribbling.

poor little mite. They do look for more cuddles when teething :hugs:

:hugs::hug::hugs:

:( Hun I dont know what to suggest, but if his temp is alright, colour, breathing etc then it probably is teeth, have you tried teething gels for his gums and parecetamol? and yes he probably does enjoy being cuddled more if it is his teeth.:hugs:

xoxox

has he gotten any better through the day?
Try not to worry too much, I'm sure its something simple-like teething.
Hope you two are doing good! :hugs:

I am currently using Ashton & Parsons powders for Jack when he seems in pain with his teeth - it is a homeopathic remedy which works wonders - do you have anything similar in US that you could try?

He was fussy all day, sleepy to though. He was not as bad yesterday but step-kids went to beach, and I sometimes think they stress him out. I did put some orajel on his gums but didnt seem to effect him either way. He's in his exersaucer right now, see how long it is before he starts screaming! lol Thanks everyone.

might be a growth spurt or a development milestone he will reach soon :hi:

My Mom thinks maybe he's spoiled because seems he only stops crying when your holding him walking around :(

they get quite attached when reaching development milestones or when having growth spurts.

Its gotta be something! He loves to scream his head off now! Thought no "tears" only seen them when he had shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->