What's wrong with my princess?

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Hey :)

My princess is 3nhalf. The past week she hasn't been herself, not "unwell" but not well iykwim.
It started with waking in the night, not complaining she is poorly. Then she started tripping/falling over.
Now she has really dark circles around her eyes, looks like black eyes!
Today I noticed she has lost abit of skin colour, she's normally tanned but quiet pale now.
She has gone off her food too. All she's ate today is, five penny sweets, a Tony peice of chicken, and abit of icing of cake. (ds bday).
She seems her self still just tireder and not wanting to do anything?
She normally eats fine, she looks like she's lost some wright (slightly) too.

Any idea whats up? Taking her drs on Monday x

My dd went through this at 4-ish....I worried a lot but blood tests were totally normal... Just tried varying her diet, getting her outside more.... Eventually it balanced out.

I would take her in...get her ears checked, as they can get infected, but with no other real symptoms..also, get her iron checked. My daughter was severely anemic and no one wanted to 'poke' her to test her...and she wound up in hospital...but she had very similar, almost exact symptoms as you described.

I think you must immediately contact a psyatrist.May be she must be scared of anything or may be she might have seen something which was not appropriate for her according to her innocence.Dont delay take action immediately.

I think you must immediately contact a psyatrist.May be she must be scared of anything or may be she might have seen something which was not appropriate for her according to her innocence.Dont delay take action immediately.

huh?! Seriously?

:wacko::wacko:

There is a lot of bugs going around at the minute, best bet to see a doctor x

Really?!?! A psyatrist?? I would think a dr to make sure she is not sick, but I dont think a 3 1/2 yr old is having mental issues...That is just me.

It could be anything, I would first take her to a dr to make sure she is not having an ear infection or something like that. If everything checks out ok, it could be the winter blues. I know my dd is about the same age and gets a little more down when it turns from summer to winter. I really think though that she might have a little cold that is just not showing that strong.

I second getting her ears checked. Sometimes my son would act "off" and then a week or two later come down with a fever and have a HORRIBLE ear infection.

This sounds just like my three year old at the moment!! She started being really unsettled in the night last week, normally a good sleeper. Looks really pale and isnt eating much. NO temp or anything and says she is ok but sometimes says her back is hurting. She came out in a rash from head to toe on sunday and i thought it was going to be chicken pox but pretty much gone now. She is sleeping a lot in the day and sleeping thru the night again. Im gonna give her another day or two and if she hasnt picked up take her to docs. Hope your little girl gets better soon xx

Thanks for updating this...my toddler hasn't been right and is similar to what you've described...I actually suspected urine infection but have been reluctant to take her to GP as wasn't sure if I was making mountain out of a molehill if you know what I mean!

Will make her appointment tomorrow. Glad your LO was seen to and sorted :hugs:

I didnt know, I know there is over the counter stuff for adults when they get an UTI but I didnt know if there was anything for toddlers?
Also, would cranberry juice work for toddlers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->