whats your best form of exercise?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
just wondering what form of exercise you do and that has worked for you?

i go out walking every day with ali in the pushchair for about an hour - that is about it. i want to join curves but haven't got round to it yet. i am planning on buying a workout dvd next week when i am in town! i really need to lose this weight before next summer (3.5stone).

that is about it.....

hardly active am i???

Christine
X

Walking at the moment!! and when I go to the gym I do 10 mins on cross-trainer 10 mins on bike and 10 mins power walking!! Thats all my feet and body allow me to do at the moment!!

Pre-pregnancy my fave was spinning... its very hard if your not fit and the thought of doing one now makes me quiver lol!! But they are ace and make you feel amazing afterwards....*sigh"!!! :(

I was going to say that Tasha - SEXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I walk to take Leigha to pre-school and back. Then pick her up and back.

Also, i have my davina dvd that i do twice a week. :)

Anything cardio for me, we've just bought a treadmill which will hopefully help, there's no chance of me getting to the gym in the next few months !!

Ooh and I'm trying to do a few toning reps on legs, arms & tum after each feed. If I only do 2 sets of 12 after each feed, over the course of 6 feeds, it'll add up to quite a nice workout.

rowing! great sport on or off the water. best way to get fit is to findsomething you like and feed your competativeness!

Swimming!

I plan on going swimming starting next week.It's the only exercise that you work all your body parts in...

Right now, the treadmill as that's what we have at home. *hoping for an elliptical in the future*

Swimming is good for me - doesn't feel like too much hard work !!!!

Pre-pregnancy I did lots of step areobics and kick boxing. Now, my chest is too big and it hurts to do all that. If I have time to excercise, it is walking or anything that doesn't involve jumping. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->