Whats your brand

kka

Metformin & Clomid
Reaction score
What brand of cloth diapers in everyone using???? I am trying to find out all the different brands there are to choose from. Thanks ladies

at the moment my stash is made up mainly of Issy Bears, Wee Notions, Flips and Itti's (both d'lish & tuttu)
I have a couple of Bubba Moo's, (an Aussie WAHM) and a weehugger as well, and some Holdens Landing nappies on the way.

What we liked best were Goodmamas, BumGenius (flips, aio, elemental, 3.0s), mutts, Fuzzi Bunz, Katydid, Piddle Poddles, Very Baby, BagShot Row Bamboo...ummm I know a few more but I'm drawing a blank now lol

Bumgenius(flips and v3's),issys,muttaquins,weenotions :)

Bumgenius, Ittis, Mini Lalas and now getting into Wee Notions and Issy Bears. Bumgenius will be easiest to source for you, as the other brands are British/Australian and am not sure if they are sold in the US. Bumgenius have been a very good all round diaper for me.

Bumgenius- V3's and Flips
Mini LaLa's
Issy Bears
Itti D'lish
Blueberry OS
BabyBeehinds
WeeNotions OS
TotsBots Easyfits V2's

WeeNotions
Blueberry
Issy Bears
Itti Bitti

:)

Bum Genius, Fuzzi Bunz, Happy Heiny, Thirsties Duo Pockets, Apple Cheeks, GroBaby (now called GroVia), Motherease OS in bamboo with their airflow covers, some ebay cheapies, tot bots Bamboozles, Bummis covers.... there may be some other brands packed away too (outgrown, saved for future LO#2).

My stash contains...

BumGenius v3
Blueberry Onesize
Grovia
Muttaqin
IssyBears
Ebay Cheapies (97k Gallery ones)
PopIns
Totsbots Easyfit v1 and v2
Weenotions
Mini Lala
and up till this week, Cushie Tushies.

My faves are the BBOS (aplix). Love em. Cant have enough! I want to buy all the girlie BB that they sell so I'll be saving hard for those ;)

my faves at the mo are:
Blueberry (onesize)- cant buy enough of these!
totsbots (bamboozles)
& he's just started fitting into ebay cheapies!!!! hooray! (this is supposed to save the pennies- tho im not sure it will!)

Not feeling the love for:
ittis (leg gape issues)
any side snap nappies

Only started out, so:
  • Close Parent Pop-Ins
  • Baby Beehinds Magic-Alls
  • E-bay cheapies from 97kgallery

I've found I definitely don't like:
  • Kushies/Kooshies

We like:

BumGenius (V3 & V4 and Organic AIO)
Flips
Little Lamb (bamboo fitted)
Lollipop (bamboo fitted)
Close Parent Pop-in (bamboo)
Tots Bots Stretch
Tots Bots Bamboozles with popper fastening
Motherease Airflow wraps
Swaddlebees side-snap (sadly discontinued)

We didn't get along with:
Itti Bitti D'lish Snap-in-Ones (the fit seemed ok but they didn't feel comfortable to me, very stiff)
Tots Bots Bamboozle aplix fastening (though they were preloved, new ones are ok, I had issues with the aplix)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->