What's your favourite clothes shop?

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
Most of my wardrobe is from River Island, I love it! I occassionally shop in New Look but imo River Island stuff lasts so much longer.

What's your favourite clothes shop?

Atm.. I like new looks style.. Jane Norman I adore. Usually I love River Island, but I had vouchers to spend there, but couldnt find anything with all the sale crap. So I gave them to my mum in the end. Im sooo fussy when it comes to clothes :rofl:

New Look, literally everything I own is from there, except from a few things which are from Topshop/River Island but I can't afford to shop there very often :(

I love H&M as my fave as its trendy and affordable. Theres some pretty orginal stuff in River Island/Topshop but my budget with LO wont stretch to it. :(

I love H&M as my fave as its trendy and affordable. Theres some pretty orginal stuff in River Island/Topshop but my budget with LO wont stretch to it. :(

I HATE H&M!
Not cause of their clothes, I love their clothes, but they have NO boob room in anything! I'm a size 12 and have gone up to size 18 in dresses and still not been able to get them to fit over my boobs. It's like they're teasing me with pretty clothes I can never wear :(

I have trouble finding clothes that fit properly, guess I'm a funny shape, lol. Most of my clothes are from Topshop but I do have quite a lot from New Look, Primark & Peacocks too.

H&M for tops, jeans and jewelry. Love American Eagle jeans and comfy sweaters etc. The Limited has cute stuff too.

Love H&M but cannot shop there for reasons another poster stated; I find their sizes small in general-when I was a size 12 on my bottom half and I had even slim legs for a 12-I only fitted into a size 18 jeans there. Primark some of the stuff is tacky and poorly made but some is remarkably well made; and the fit is usually excellent on me; I recently found I could fit into their size 18 and 20 stuff so I was quite chuffed. I like Sainsbury's clothing as well xx

My favourites are Next & Wallis.
Other places would be Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, sometimes River Island x

I love, love, LOVE Maurices! It's just my style, a bit more expensive than what I usually go for, but I can save up and then buy once every few months or so. So worth it <3

Next, H&M, Asos, River island seem ok but their website doesnt have much stuff?

Primark, New Look and River Island mainly, I have a few things from Peacocks and supermarkets too :)

my favorite dressing shop is oz-dress because they have lot of verity of new and stylish dresses...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->