What's your Lo/Lo's name/s and why?

Cinnamon

Reaction score
As the title says, those of you who have a LO, why did you choose that/those names??

I personally don't like naming kids like their parents, but here in Spain it's a very common thing, specially with boys... I think a child should have their propper special name and not be confused IYKWIM... Therefor all our family names are out of the question, and friends names also...

How about you?:hug::hug:xxxxx

My daughter is called Niamh (pronounced Neeve - rhymes with leave).

We picked it because it's a Scottish/Irish name which is mine and OHs heritage. It's also got a beautiful folklore story attached to it.

Her middle names are Elizabeth Rose, and we picked Elizabeth because it is a traditional Christian name which means 'promise of God' and she really is a promise from God :)

i simply choose them because we liked them and they were names which werent going to be embarrassing for the girls and they are classic names too all the girls have a meaningful middle name ellies is anne after my mums middle name emmas is amanda after mine and lucys is joan after rickys nan which was more like his mum. x

My daughter is called Niamh (pronounced Neeve - rhymes with leave).

I would never have guessed that's the way you pronounce it but it sounds lovely!!! - So original!

My son is named Liam Charles. I am of scottish descent and Chris is of irish, so we went with Liam to honor that. It also means guardian or protector, which he proved at the playground yesterday as he protected two little babies from being trampled on by hyper kids-pretty good for a 2 year old! Awww...lol His middle name is Charles, after chris's grandfather, my grandfather, and my father's "real" first name.

My son is named after my Grandad. He has my mothers maiden name. My Grandad died when I was 18 and I felt it would be a lovely way to honour him. His middle names are William Horatio Jian-Hou. William is my Oh's Grandad, Horatio because my Oh loved it and Jian-Hou is his chinese name which his Chinese Great Grandma gave him!
So many names!!

My LO is Lucy Imogen. A lot of my family are welsh and Imogen is a nice welsh name. We were going to have it as a first name but my nan died when I was 8 months pregnant and she really wanted us to call LO Lucy, so we did!

My daughter's name is Helena Grace. I picked the name Helena almost 10 years ago when I was a teenager being angry at the world, sitting in my bedroom alone. :rofl: It is from a song. Had problems with the middle name. Made a thread on here, Grace was suggested by a lot of people. I have a Great Aunt Grace, who is so awesome and is very forward thinking, not stuck in that old timey mind set and I really like a song called The Grace, so we went with it. This is the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_czIrBqCOMc

So she has a very musical name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"