What's your position?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
And by position I mean sex position :blush:

I've noticed since I've become less flexible and my bump out grew me, doggie is really the only position I feel comfortable doing it in.
What position have you ladies found yourself favoring with your new bump?

The title is hilarious lol. But newhoo as much as I luv being on top and or doggie style, I can't cus its uncomfortable. So I have to lay on my side which isn't to bad lol

Lol :) We actually can still do missionary at times. Just no kissing possible ;) We also do doggie style, but haven't really tried anything else. We just haven't had enough of it this pregnancy to experiment too much :blush: When I was pregnant with my first we did try at the edge of the bed. It was pretty good, other than the fact that we had hardwood floors at the time and DH's feet kept slipping :haha:

Scissors style. And doggie isnt too bad but my most comfortable is scissors. Lol fun topic. :haha:

if I'm lucky to get any, most comfortable is spooning or scissor style. Doggy is so uncomfortable on my knees and back.

doggie is all we can manage these days, with a pillow under me to help support my tummy otherwise I get bad cramping. TBH I don't really feel up for it much anymore because the increased blood flow in my whoo ha area makes it feel all bruised and sore every day :(

Modified Missionary...I'd love to still be able to still do Doggy, but for some reason, since getting pregnant, too much air gets involved in this position and makes horrible sounds that I just can't handle! lol. Really hoping that goes away after...

Spooning, and I still really enjoy being on top. I can't do doggy, it just goes too deep and I have no control over how deep, so it always winds up hurting me.

He he, love this topic! Doggy works for us, or spooning. Anything else is just too uncomfortable for me.

If he would touch me, we would probably do doggy, and me on top.

Oh wow, we haven't had sex in a while :(
Usually it's leaning against the bed from behind or spooning. I do like the plain old missionary but every now and then he forgets and bends down and then the mood is totally ruined :winkwink:

Can't stand being on top! I mean its doable but having my belly bounce in front of me makes me loose interest all too quick

Lol thought this was going to ask labour position of choice. Sex wise me on top has been the winner this time, with side by side a runner up x

Haha love it!
Spooning is the only position that is comfortable for me now. Me on top was ok but not any more... that's said, since baby is now head down, he won't even consider sex! He thinks she knows haha

Not that we have been doing it much but when we do I get on top. Then I can control it.

Jealous of you all! I have been on pelvic rest since 32 weeks, it sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->