what's your 'round the house' nappies?

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
or am i wierd for having different ones for different occasions?? :wacko:

I tend to use flips / bg's / ittis / happy heinys for out and about btu if we're just about at home i have some big minki pockets, funky nappy, 2 parters which i stick on him (as theyre big and bulky) - now he's trying to sit up the bulky bum seems to help his stability a bit! :haha:

I use mainly fitted's in the house and don't put ay trousers on him cos I think it let his bum breathe a bit and keep BB's, WN's, Itti's etc for outside cos they're sooo pretty :)

I used to use bamboozles at home and keep his pretty nappies for going out, but as my stash has grown, I have enough prettyness for at home and out :D

Having said that, he's naked most of the time at home :lol:

I mostly use Ittis and WeeNotions round the house, mini lala and Flips are out for the day nappies as they are reliable.

Depends on the situation really. If we're out and no-one will see her bum then Flips. If we're at baby groups or visiting people then her pretties.

At home I do Little Lambs with pretty wraps or whatever is left over before the wash :D

hehe Lu, if someone is gonna see his bum he gets his fanciest WN on....he wore his gecko nappy to baby massage this week and his moo itti for coming home...

We're such a bunch of show offs aren't we! :blush: I end up slightly put out if no-one comments on a pretty nappy!

I had Dexter in his custom wn for his hospital appointment the other week :haha: Like the doctors even care :rofl: (though they did comment... to say that after his surgery he'll have to come out of his 'cosy nappies' and be in sposies for a while)

sorry, slightly OT.

My flips tend to be my around the house nappies and others for visiting, out and about etc. I can't wait for the summer to really kick in so her nappies can be on show under some pretty dresses!

I use my flips when out and about as they seem to hold wee in and no one really sees them :D if we're at baby club something cute like one of her BB Minkees and at home one of her BTP BG V3s :D

I tend to use Little Lambs and Tots Bots Bamboozles around the house, because he's falling on his bum a lot and I like that he has a decent amount of padding. I save his BumGenius V3s for when his daddy is doing the changing (while I am at work) because he prefers them. For going out I like to put him in a Flip wrap, usually with a boosted Flip insert or a BG one, because it's a lot trimmer under his trousers (he is pretty much out of his 6-9mo trousers but I can get away with it in a disposable/Flip but no way with a LL). We don't have pretty nappies, they'd be wasted on us because his clothes cover them.

I used 99% fitteds coverless at home so Goodmamas and Mutts, then when out we used our BG organics and FB pockets.

LL are for round the house (because they're too big for her to wear under her trousers!) and wash day. Then V3 for out and about, and I'm saving her new BB cow and jaguar print for baby massage!

we always wear WN at baby massage, he wears any at home and for a day out flips as they condense down in the change bag well as I dont drive so need to travel as light as possible.

babygroup gets the pretties....always get comments on her BBs with babylegs! Or mini la la's...

but we've got enough pretties to last us full time :D

So only V3's at night...

Pretties all the time eventually :lol:
With summer coming up ill be putting Alex in nice nappies and babylegs, even for the garden for others to see :D

I cant wait for really good weather. Its still too cold for babylegs and nappies sometimes which is ridiculous! I love being able to see his nappies! Roll on decent weather for T shirts and nappies only!

Dexter was showing off his skull WN today at my cousin's wee girl's birthday party. It was very sunny and hot! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->